Your contribution to the ‘Whole Life Path Retreat’ Scholarship Fund will support the spirit of giving and receiving that nourishes this retreat. Scholarships are granted on the basis of financial need. In addition, they support the intention to foster a community that is inclusive and diverse in age, gender, sexuality, capacity, race, and ethnicity. It also will support Insight Dialogue Community (Metta Pograms) teachers and facilitators to benefit from an extended retreat opportunity.
The Guiding Sangha of Insight Dialogue Community (IDC)/Metta Programs is generously underwriting a portion of this fund. Gifts from you or your practice community will help greatly to increase the number and amount of scholarships that can be offered. Gifts that support others in our communities to attend the retreat will be beneficial for all. When one grows in the Dhamma and in practice, we are all enriched as individuals and in our community.
May all acts of giving and receiving nourish the cultivation of joy, release and non-grasping that is fundamental to this path we walk together.
You will have the opportunity to apply for scholarship support when you fill out the registration form. To find out more about requesting support, go to the scholarship information webpage. If you have any questions, please contact us at
There are several ways give a tax-deductible contribution. Automatic recurring contributions can be set up via credit card (see #4).
1. Send a check from a U.S. bank to Metta Programs:
PO Box 99172, Seattle WA 98139-0172.
Please clearly indicate that your check is intended for the ‘Whole Life Path’ Scholarship.
2. Send via TransferWise from outside of the U.S.:
- Go to the TransferWise website.
- Choose “Get Started” to set up an account (all they need is your name and email address).
- Select “Send Money.”
- Enter the amount you wish to contribute. TransferWise will calculate their fee and today’s exchange rate.
- You will have the option of using your debit card or your online bank account.
- Enter Metta’s account info:
Account Holder – Metta Programs
Routing number – 125000574
Account number – 473721006145 (no IBAN or SWIFT code needed)
Address – 4062 Renton Avenue South
City – Seattle
Postal Code – 98108
Country – USA
- During the review process, add a Reference to ‘Whole Life Path’ Scholarship.
3. Send via PayPal:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click Send Money.
- Click Send to Friends and Family.
- Enter as the email address and the amount you wish to contribute. Click Continue.
- Include a note to clearly indicate your donation is intended for ‘Whole Life Path’ Scholarship.
- Review the information on the confirmation page and click Send Money to complete your transaction.
4. Send via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. The form below can be used to make a one time donation and to set up automatic recurring donations: